X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentic BBS LM 18x10 et20 square GTR Spec 5x114

Name: Aaron
    shipping location: SLC, UTAH 84081
    Selling: 5x114.3 BBS LM, 18x10 et20 or et8 (reverse mount)
    Asking: $2800 cash pick up price. Paypal and shipping is extra. No trades or partial payments of some sort.

I have a set of used Authentic BBS LM wheels for sale. These are rarer(ingrish) specs and size. Perfect for Mitsubishi Evo, Subaru Sti, Nissan 350z 370z, Infiniti G35 G37 because theyre squared setup, but not limited to them cars. The faces are classic bbs gold centers, and original anodized lips. The lips have minor scuffs on some of the barrels, and could be polished out. no bends. They will come with authentic black bbs caps, and bbs valve stems.*

the hub bore rings is currently set up for nissan, but are universal sized, and can use bbs hubcentric adapters for other hub bores.

Please txt or call me for additional pictures and information. The pictures I've taken has too much data to post.

"SSR Speed Star Racing Vienna professor sp3 ms1 Traffic Leon Hardiritt LionHart Hart Leonhart Wald Fabulous Takata Brembo Rotora Grex BBS SSR SPEED STAR RACING TRAFFIC LEONHARDIRITT LEON HARDIRITT IMPUL OZ O Z ADVAN BILSTEIN BILSTIEN WEDS WEDSPORT JDM WORK VSXX VSKF VS VOLK RAYS ENGINEER ENGINEERING VIP RIMS STEPPED LIP REVERSE modular Forged forge hre CCW Fikse Greddy HKS
    Last edited by ASE; 04-24-2014, 10:50 PM.

Sold to SilviaEvo83. Thank you stance..

Comment

Working...
    X