5x114 Work Rays GT-N 2 piece wheel rims 18x8 Black with polish lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5x114 Work Rays GT-N 2 piece wheel rims 18x8 Black with polish lip

OBO For sale 675 bucks . Shipping in your responsibility or local is welcome located in Hollywood Florida
    You are looking at a set of Work Rays Racing GT-N wheels they are 5x114 18x8 all around . Off-set I’m not sure I think is + 25 . I bought this wheels for my wife’s 2013 Camry with tires 1 year ago and now lease is going to be turn in so that is why I’m selling and also because my other cars are 5x100 Caps were purchased by me like 6 months ago for around 110 dollars online . Tires were sold already so wheels is the only thing for sale.
    Wheels are in OK condition need to be redone if you want them perfect. Lips need to be polished to make them perfect again very minor curve rash , just normal ware.

Barrels are good condition, only one of them has a bent in the inside that I realize was there only when I took out tires. It never cost me any problems and I never had a tire leaking at all. Does not affect ride
    Faces are also ok minor paint chips here and there but over all can still be use and not have to paint them unless you are trying to change the color and if you are I was asked about 200 to power coat all 4 faces

These are 2 piece wheels and can be taken apart .Barrels can be change and make into whatever lip size you want by many wheel companies out there.
    Please email me or text me at 954 394 9880 if you need more detail pictures of item.

Working...
X