No announcement yet.

FT: Manaray MS06 Hyper R Edition, 18x9/18x10 staggered -- looking for 19s/20s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: Manaray MS06 Hyper R Edition, 18x9/18x10 staggered -- looking for 19s/20s

Hey guys. As much as I've put into these wheels, they're simply too small for my car. I need 19s or 20s, so if someone would like to trade me that'd be great. Looking for similar specs, just in 19s or 20s. Weak offset is fine! Would be geat if they had tires. Location: Greenville SC/Chapel Hill NC. Don't mind driving. Would also sell for $1300

Anyway, they're pretty rare Japanese wheels made by a ncompany called Manaray. Real 3 piece wheels, not welded. Best guess, they're like 20 years old although to be honest I don't know for sure. They're in pretty good shape; one of the rears is curbed somewhat but it can easily be fixed with a little sanding and polishing. Faces have been recently redone in Dupont Chromalusion, which is chameleon blue/purple. Lips are shiny but not show worthy. Recently had them all resealed and the fronts, which had been repaired badly, professionally repaired.

Note: They don't come with center caps because they never came with center caps from the factory. The regular MS06 did but the Hyper R did not.
    Specs:
    18x9 +32, 70% tread 225/45/18
    18x10 +32 (I think), new 235/45/18
    Center bore is 73.1

Last edited by rightfullrudder; 04-01-2014, 07:06 PM.
    Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

bump

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
      X