Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale/No Trades 17" BBS RS

sold!
    Last edited by baggiSTi; 02-25-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

why not show pictures of the actual damage...? All the pics you supplied present them to be flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Pssst View Post
        why not show pictures of the actual damage...? All the pics you supplied present them to be flawless.
        Have you ever seen a used car salesmen point out scratches to try to sell you a car?.. just kidding, i have pictures of them i can e-mail, they are just low quality and don't show the actual damage all that well, you can only make out that it's cracked. Plus all these photos are from the only Hi-res photo shoot i did this year, and three of the wheels still look like that.
        Last edited by baggiSTi; 02-18-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baggiSTi View Post
          Have you ever seen a used car salesmen point out scratches to try to sell you a car?.. just kidding, i have pictures of them i can e-mail, they are just low quality and don't show the actual damage all that well, you can only make out that it's cracked. Plus all these photos are from the only Hi-res photo shoot i did this year, and three of the wheels still look like that.
          Touche sir

When you say under repair, are you getting them fixed currently? I am interested. Looks like they cleared your STI brembos too.. which is perfect as they'd be going on my evo

Comment

Originally posted by Pssst View Post
            Touche sir

When you say under repair, are you getting them fixed currently? I am interested. Looks like they cleared your STI brembos too.. which is perfect as they'd be going on my evo
            They are at the welder right now, i dropped them off last night (2/19), I might have them back later today. They cleared the rears, fronts needed a 3mm spacer. In these pictures I'm running a 5mm spacer, i switched a week after these photos to the 3mm. I still have both pairs, which i will include.
            Last edited by baggiSTi; 02-20-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Which RS number is on the faces?

Comment

i can has centercaps? plz.thx.bai.

Comment

Originally posted by kmica View Post
                  which rs number is on the faces?
                  rs262/263

Comment

sold!

Comment

Working...