• HRE 543R 19x9 +5(f) 19x10 +15 5x114.3(r) *Quick Sale*

WHEELS SOLD LOCALLY
    moderator please lock thread

PayPal Certified
    Shipping Available via USPS

HRE 543R 3-Piece Wheels
    (Front) 19x9 +5 5x114.3
    (Rear) 19x10 +15 5x114.3

Originally obtained the wheels as a partial trade for a custom set of Riverside Altstadt wheels I had for sale about a year ago. My intention was to have these wheels refinished and sell them for top dollar, but between my new born baby and my work schedule I have not found the time to do so. The wheels are authentic three piece forged aluminum wheels from HRE with all original hardware and barrels. Previous owner had the wheels professionally redrilled and inserted from 5x120 to 5x114; somewhere along that process a center cap was lost. I also need to mention that one of the rear wheels has a slight bend on the outer lip that can be felt but not seen, no longer than an inch which any wheel shop will be able to repair at low cost (Previously quoted $30 @WheelFlip).*

Price: $1, 800 + Shipping via USPS

UPDATED PRICING AS OF 02/05/14:

$1,700 FIRM | Picked-Up
    $1,900 FIRM | Shipped via USPS

These are my rock bottom prices and are non-negotiable. As clarification, the refinishing and repair are completely optional and is not required prior to installing the wheels. My contact information can be found above but please SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

Please bump thread after viewing, thank you!
    Last edited by canyontougeFC3S; 02-09-2014, 11:27 PM. Reason: SOLD

UPDATED PRICING AS OF 02/05/14:

$1,700 FIRM | Picked-Up
    $1,900 FIRM | Shipped via USPS

These are my rock bottom prices and are non-negotiable. As clarification, the refinishing and repair are completely optional and is not required prior to installing the wheels. My contact information can be found above but please SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

Comment

WHEELS SOLD LOCALLY
      moderator please lock thread

Comment

Working...
      X