FS: Weds Kranze Cerberus II in 19x9.5/11 -11/-29 offsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Weds Kranze Cerberus II in 19x9.5/11 -11/-29 offsets

Well guys Ive parted out my car and dont have anything else that will fit these.

Wheels are used and these pictures are from when I got them. one rear wheel has some lip damage from being dropped on its face, and from a shipping issue, the 2 fronts some idiot tried to mount the tires incorrectly and used the spikes of the machine into the outside lip. all the rims spin true and are not bent.

Im asking $2500 as is and I am going to take them to a shop in a few weeks to get fixed up and I will be upping the price.

Wheels are currently in Galena, OH.

Specs:
    19x9.5 -11 w/ Bridgestone RE-01R in 245/45/19
    19x11 -29 w/ BF Goodrich KDW in 275/35/19

These fit on a widebody SC with camber in the rear, and the fronts need decent camber.
    You could stretch the tires a lot more, but this is what I ran.

I'm Asking $2500 as is I'm hoping the buyer is local

Feel free to ask me anything about the wheels/tires

The cell phone pics don't do the wheels justics. DSLR ones are much closer to how they look.

Thanks

forgot to say, I am looking for some 17" wheels for trade, looking for 8 and 9inch width and offsets from +25mm to +35mm. Looking mainly for wheels like Stern Reverse face II as they will be going on my 1988 Toyota Soarer.

Comment

bump to the top.

Comment

Id love these to be sold make an offer I cannot refuse!

Comment

Ok guys I'm tired of seeing these in my garage and not on a car if some one buys these this weekend you can have them for $2000 no joke come get them.

Comment

Working...
          X