Leon hardiritt ordens 18s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon hardiritt ordens 18s

[IMG][/IMG]have a set of 18" Leon hardiritt ordens for sale or for trade or 4. Please don't offer to trade off brand wheel . The wheels have a lug pattern of 5x114.3 and are 18x9 +15 up front and 18x10+5 in the rear. Tires are in great condition with all having 80-90% tread remaining. Current tire setup is 215/35 up front and 225/35 in the rear. The wheels are in great condition and are currently on my car that I don't drive. I've only had these wheels for around 6 months and have driven very few miles since then. I paid $2800 for these wheels without tires and when I got them I took each one completely apart and wet sanded and polished each one by hand. I easily put 12-15 hours into cleaning and polishing these wheels and they look great because of it. The tires on them now are easily worth $600 as is so this is a great deal if you know anything about quality wheels. Call/text me with any offers. I'm very interested in trading for s2000 friendly offsets 17x9 +45'all around. these are to much for my car one wheel will need to be rebarreld it's rashed on the inner lip and will obviously need a tire. Txt or call 703-300-5906 for pictures[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Uzidoesit; 08-04-2013, 08:37 PM.

Take em 2K need gone ASAPPPP

Comment

wait so you are interested in trades?

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Yea

Interested in trades

Comment

location?
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

wiling to trade? i got some bbs rs 17x9 +20 and 17x10 +13.
            perfect for s2k.

Comment

I'm in Va

Pm me bout the bbs rs

Comment

Yessir hit me up txt me pics

Comment

Va

Comment

Awesome price. You said looking for 17x9 +45 square hmmm moving to the performance side????

GLWS I want a set of these for my s2k badly but it's near impossible finding them in 18s that would be friendly as rollers with meaty tires

BUMP

Comment

Trade for rays victrix victrix kreutzer 18x10 +25?

Comment

Would you be willing to trade for a set of Work VS-KF's? 18x8.5, 9.5 +19. Would be aggressive on an s2k but do-able

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Haha good,looks man just sold em

Comment

Working...
                            X