Super Advans UK Based

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Advans UK Based

After spending a long time waiting to get these on my car, I'm doubting whether they suit the Saab or not and therefore I'm considering selling them.

Super Advan Racing
    18" x 9j all round
    ET35
    5x114.3

They are fitted with budget 215.40.18 Accelera tyres which have covered no more than 900 miles over the past couple of months.

The wheels are then finished in Rota Bronze, which in the sunlight looks amazing! They were professionally refurbished and power coated at Flat Out Valeting in Cardiff.

I do have the centre caps but I didn't get them refurbished with the wheels as they were severely damaged. i.e. One of the previous owners must have used a chisel to remove them! This is reflected on one of the wheels which is not perfect around the centre, but is a massive improvement over what I bought them like.

I also noticed when polishing them this afternoon that one wheel has a very small flat spot, it's never caused any problems though so nothing to worry about really. All of this is pictured and looks no worse in person that what they do in the photos

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Altogether

Price and Location

These have cost me well in excess of the listing price but want to be realistic,
    £700 ono

Located in Bridgend, South Wales (UK)

075301162-seven-one.

Thanks

Can you find pricing to states 03104, I have a set of sa3rs and have wanted 18s also I do not need tires would you split them?

Comment

damn these are sick and a great price, wish they were in the states :/
      We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

Working...
      X