FS Cromodora Bully CW10 CDW10 5x100 7.5x17 ET35 57.1 bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Cromodora Bully CW10 CDW10 5x100 7.5x17 ET35 57.1 bore

I have for sale an almost pristine set of Cromodora Bully CW10 wheels. They have no scratches, curbing or anything. I just quickly washed them a little to remove the dust from sitting in my parts pile for years and years. I do not have the caps for them. Looked everywhere and I can not find them unfortunately. Selling because I will never use them again since I only drive US cars and haven't had a VW in many many years and probably will never own one. Shame having these collecting dust when someone could make good use of these super rare awesome looking wheels. There are very very few sets made in 5x100 (I know of none), most are BMW 5x120 pattern. Here's pics of the wheels. I live in the Netherlands but shipping is not a problem. I accept paypal

These have only had a set of tires mounted once. They are very low mile wheels.

The "stains" are just water, these are still a little wet (like the floor)

Price, a good offer...I won't give these away and those looking for them know how rare they are. They can easily be widened by bolting on OZ lips (they are OZ lips, these were made by cromodora in conjunction with OZ)

Thanks for looking

Marck

Nice. I have a set I'm working on getting some caps for.
    They're super rare wheels. I've heard figures that there were only 50 sets made.
    IG: ossiep

Comment

No one seems interested though. Maybe Ill throw them back in the corner for anotger 10 years

Comment

I found the center caps so these wheels are complete. Caps just don't have the cromodora badges.
        Last edited by Twin_Turbo; 01-05-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Still have these

Make offer

Comment

Are those still on sale?

Comment

Yes I still have them

Comment

Working...
              X