Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 19x10 Forgeline GA1R

I just got these a few weeks back. Forgeline GA1R 19x10 et 29. 5x112
    Transparent smoke finish (brushed with a tinted clear). Wheels are literally brand new. They have also been covered with c quartz finest for wheels. Weight - 19.3 lb each.

I left them with my mechanic to have my tires installed last week but decided to go another way. I've texted him to hold off on install but haven't heard back from him yet.

If they are mounted they are on 285/30 Hankook V12's with less than 1500 miles on them (tread is 99 percent) and the tires are for sale too as a package. However if someone is really interested in just the wheels and they are serious the tires can be removed and sold separately.

If they haven't been mounted then three of them are still literally sitting in the boxes they were shipped in from Forgeline all sealed and brand new. Only took one out for these pics.

PM for price - I am in no need to give them away but if someone is looking for a light forged one piece in this size/finish and want to save over $1000 off retail let me know. As for Forgelines - for those not familiar with them they are a well known wheel company and used by many race teams. Made entirely in the USA in Ohio.

$5200

Comment

Working...
    X