FS: 18x7.5/19x9 Crossfire SRT-6 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18x7.5/19x9 Crossfire SRT-6 wheels

Hey guys & gals. I've recently taken on a hefty amount of hospital bills and i've decided to put my stock SRT-6 wheels up for sale to try and pay off some of the balance. I was originally going to hang onto them in the event that I were to ever sell the car but I don't forsee that happening anytime soon so i'd rather just get some extra cash at the moment.

I don't have any good up-close pics at the moment, but below is an older picture of them when I still had them on my car (and back when I was monster trucking! lol). I can gladly take better pictures of each wheel individually upon request - I just need to go dig them out of my basement. Honestly I would rate the wheels about a 6/10 as they have some wear and tear thats typical of a 10 year old set of stock wheels. I still have all four center caps to go along with them as well. I was trying to price them out and from what I found most refinished SRT-6 wheels go for about $200/wheel. With that being said I am asking $500.00 for the set. I would prefer to sell locally if possible but I will also ship at the buyer's expense.

***Asking $500.00 for the set*** (wheels only)

Update: Price dropped to $450.00!

5x112 (Mercedes bolt-pattern)
    (2) 18x7.5 +35
    (2) 19x9 +22

I have seen VW's pull off the base model Crossfire wheels before. The SRT-6 wheels actually have a little bit of lip on the rear wheels so i'd imagine they'd look pretty good on some other cars.

Contact me here or DM me on Instsgram if you are interested - @osshwa

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by OSSHWA; 12-04-2014, 01:27 PM.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Bump.

Someone throw me an offer!
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Bump. Price reduced to $450.00 in light of the holidays!
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Bump!
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

C'mon, someone throw me an offer!
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...