FS cheapest worldwide:new ADV1 20x9.5 front, 20x12 rears 5x112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS cheapest worldwide:new ADV1 20x9.5 front, 20x12 rears 5x112

hi guys up for sale is a brand new set of ADV1 wheels with all 4 centre caps

i bought these wheels of a freind who bought them for his lamborghini gallardo with the intent to fully stance out my audi. due to needing to sell the car to get a work ute im also forced to sell these wheels. he purchased them from adv1 for what came to over 8000 usd. he then bought others in the time that these arrived and didnt need them.

they are brand new forged adv10.1 in factory textured matt black finish. deep koncave

they are 5x112 stud pattern
    the fronts are 20x9.5 with 42 offset
    the rears are 20x12 with 46 offset

im in Adelaide,australia and willing to ship. please dont hesitate and i can get you more photos if need be and info if i left anything out.
    asking $4000 AUD but hit me with offers the worst i can do is say no thanks
    as for shipping ill negiotiate and try to help best i can for serious buyers

thanks Peter
    Attached Files
    Last edited by buck10; 10-20-2014, 11:11 PM.

i cant work out how to post pictures even after reading faq and searching.ive managed to attach one. will put up more after work cheers
    Last edited by buck10; 10-20-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Any takers with free shipping????
      Last edited by buck10; 10-23-2014, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Bump may take swaps for something to easily fit Audi b6

Comment

Bumpppppp. Some one low ball me . Considering all offers as I need space in the shed. These are dirt cheap at the already asking price!

Comment

Am also happy to send plenty photos to email address

Comment

Bummmmmmp 2000 with shipping worldwide.!!!!! Wtfffff get at me I need $$$$$$

Comment

Working...
              X