FT: Kinesis K57 17x8.5/10.5 NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: Kinesis K57 17x8.5/10.5 NJ

Looking to trade my Kinesis K57s with metallic gold centers, these are quite rare and are a sought after and classic design. CCW still makes these and they are called the lm5.

Specs: Front 17x8.5 1.5in lip et? Rear 17x10.5 3in lip et13
    The rear fitment is very aggressive and you will need to run camber shims and or idf drop plates in order to tuck in the 10.5s.

Centers are powder coated metallic sahara gold, 3 stage powder. Looks great.
    Tires have less than 200 miles on them. Front tires are 205/40/17 Nankang ns2s. Rear tires are 215/45/17 Falken 512s.

The stock M6 size bolts have surface rust due to the fact that they are not plated. I have a full set of Carline M7 size bolts that will go with the wheels.
    Other than that they are in great shape with no rash, cracks or bends what so ever. They will also come with adapters.

Looking for trades for 18" wheels only. Mainly looking for Brock B1s plus cash but I will entertain almost anything as long as its an 18 and aftermarket. No Stock Wheels.

FYI, Kinesis and CCW are not the same at all. Nor do they use the same parts. Kinesis wheels use standard HRE 40 hole parts.

Bump for one of my favorite wheels ever.
    There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

I know, i meant the center design is virtually identical. and thank you.

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

Would you sell them outright instead of trading?

Comment

Working...
                X