Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBS RG 5x112 16x8.5 et21 Ready for a refresh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RG 5x112 16x8.5 et21 Ready for a refresh!

So I came across these wheels on craigslist and picked them up to run on my e28. The seller listed them as 5x120, when I saw them I had a feeling they were 5x112 but I bought them anyway.

They were not 5x120.

Specs:
    BBS RG007
    5x112
    16" diameter with 8.5" width on all four wheels
    Offset is +21mm or 5.57" backspacing

Wheels appear to be original, faded gold centers with hazy polished and chipping clear coat lips. I do not have the center caps but from what I read online they utilize the same cap as the (non-OE BMW e38 version) BBS RZ wheels. All four wheels have curb rash around the enitre lip but most of it is not deep at all. There are some spots worse than others but all in all these would be beautiful with a little work.

Wheels are located in Roseville CA for pickup or I would be more than happy to ship them to the 48 for the cost of shipping/packaging. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but I could use the cash for my other BBS project as well.

Asking price is $450 plus shipping OBO, shipping will vary and I can get an estimate on request.

Here are some pictures of the wheels, I highlighted the worst spots with a photo for each wheel.

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4 This one is probably the worst shape.

These dark spots are more like stains than damage, like clear coat corrosion.

Flaking clear coat

Thanks for looking, price is OBO, shoot me a pm if you're interested! Or post here, that works too I think.
    Last edited by Slow_Ballin'; 08-24-2014, 11:06 PM.
    Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

bump
    Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

Still have these available?

Comment

Working...
      X