Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Carlsson CR 1/16 FORGED Ultralight 19" Rims - RARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Carlsson CR 1/16 FORGED Ultralight 19" Rims - RARE!

Up for sale is my set of four squared 19x8.5 Carlsson cr1/16 Forged Ultralight rims. 5x112 and are ET40 I believe. They were plastidipped black but quickly removed for the pictures. Some clearcoat peel & slight curb rash around the lip areas.

These rims are top of the line and extremely rare. Same build quality as BBS & HRE. New they were $8,000, and now a fraction of the price Came off of my w220 s500 which was once owned by the owner of Aluminum Precision Products (APP), the company which produces high end forged wheels, their customers include AEZ Leichtmetal, AVUS Racing, Mercedes AMG, Lamborghini, Pagani ZONDA, and automotive tuners; Carlsson, Sportec, RUF, Strosek with applications for Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, VW, and motorcycle wheels for Brembo, They are stamped on the rim lips as well. I even have the initial registration sheet on the car to back up the story.

Asking $1,500. No tires included. Local pickup in San Diego is preferred. These are priced to sell!

Last edited by bimmertrek; 07-06-2014, 12:15 PM.

$1300 picked up

Comment

Can't believe I'm doing this but need em sold. $1,000 picked up on craigslist but $900 for stanceworks members.

Comment

$800!

Comment

Still for sale?
          2004 Pontiac GTO - Quick Silver Metallic
          2009 Pontiac G8 GT - White Hot

MAP2 Photography

Comment

carlsson 1/16 forged wheels 19 inches

hi, I want to know if these forged wheels still available to sell ?

Comment

Working...
            X