Clear All

• FS/FT: 17" OZ Futuras

Up for Sale or Trade 17" OZ Futuras. Let me know what you have to trade

Wheel Specs:

5x120 with 5x112 20mm adapters which are included with the trade

Fronts are 17x9.5 et53 without adapters et 33 with, 8 inch barrels 1.5 lips

Rears are 17x10 et55 without adapters et 35 with, 8.5 inch barrels 1.5 lips

Wheel Details

They are painted, not powder coated Sepang Blue Pearl from an Audi rs6 and they have no paint chips except behind the center caps from lug nut removals. All hardware for the adapters is included if you want them. The carbon rings are brand new, all of the wheel bolts are original OZ 10 point bolts and nuts (will include the sockets needed to disassemble/reassemble).

The barrels are gloss black spray canned. The center cap hardware has been converted to Philips head instead of the original Allen head bolts, and all of the lips are polished only not cleared.

The lug nuts included are 21 mm. All of the valve stems are new and are also metal no fake chrome sleeves. I also have one unpainted 8 inch barrel that I will include with the trade/sale.

Both of the 8.5 inch barrels were cracked and have been repaired (pics included). Also one of the rear lips is bent and has been repaired but you can see where the repair was made.

All 4 wheels are wrapped in brand new BFGoodrich Sport Comps 235/40/17s. This is a very "meaty" fitment as you will see in the pictures. The have 0 miles on them.

Now lets talk $$$:

Wheels and Tires (including spacers, hardware and extra barrel): : $2100 OBO
    Wheels and Tires (No spacers, hardware, or extra barrel): $2000 OBO

Wheels only (including spacers, hardware and extra barrel): $1600 OBO
    Wheels only (No spacers, hardware, or extra barrel): $1500 OBO

Willing to meet/drive up to 3hrs for sale, or will ship at your expense.

Disclaimer: if this seems like a duplicate post is because it kind of is. I bought these last month but wife did not like them after all so they are back up for sale.

PM Me for more info

I am interested in your faces if your willing to sell them or trade with me. The Et is different and i need the ones that your offering.

Comment

Working...
    X