FS: 5x112 Vossen CV3 19x8.5/19x10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 5x112 Vossen CV3 19x8.5/19x10

I have a set of four Vossen CV3 wheels for sale. Wheels are 19x8.5 - ET32 with a Falken 452 215/35-19 tire and 19x10 - ET36 with a Falken 452 225/35-19 tire. These are concave and have a machined face with black barrels. Similar to how a VW OEM Detroit wheel looks like when comparing the finish.

Tires have maybe 4000 miles on them and tread is VERY deep. No camber wear of any sort on any of the tires.

Wheels have no bends or cracks in them of any sort. One of the rears has a very small (less than one inch) portion of curb rash and one of the fronts has some marks around the lip. I would say they are all 9/10.

Also come with a full set (20) 30mm conical bolts as well as a 10mm spacer and ten 40mm conical bolts. On a MK5/MK6 when aired out with only 2 degrees of negative camber in the rear you will fit fender in the lip.

Pics:

Pics of these on the previous owner's car:

Front Wheel (8/10) - You can click on the pic and zoom into it further on Flickr to see the marks

front wheel 1 by mk6_gti, on Flickr

Front Wheel (9/10)

front wheel 2 by mk6_gti, on Flickr

Rear Wheel (9.5/10)

rear wheel 1 by mk6_gti, on Flickr

Rear Wheel (9.5/10)

rear wheel 2 by mk6_gti, on Flickr

Looking to get $1700 OBO for these. Open for trade offers. All low-ball offers will be ignored.

Located in SE Michigan
    Last edited by gti_pat; 10-19-2013, 10:06 AM.
    MK6 GTI - KW - APR - GHL - RAI - BBS
    IG: @gti_pat

Bump. Added individual pictures of the wheels to the first post.

Comment

Lowered price bump.

Comment

Hey I've got 19x9 range rover sport wheels if you want to trade. Would come with the range rover lug nuts and adapters.

Comment

Working...
        X