Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Socal: Speedline Alessio, 18x8.5 et35 square setup, 3 piece, 5x112 for $1,050.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Socal: Speedline Alessio, 18x8.5 et35 square setup, 3 piece, 5x112 for $1,050.00

Size: 18x8.5 ET35, square setup
    5x112 bolt pattern

Condition of wheel faces: 9/10
    Condition of wheel lips apart from bend: 8/10

Summary of defects:

- 1 wheel is missing a center cap. (I would run one side capless, and one side of the car with caps, or you can hunt down a spare center cap. I was told ebay.co.uk was a good source, actually.)

- Same wheel that is missing cap; the rim has a bend which needs to be straightened and trued

- Very minor curbing as pictured on some of the lips. Clear coat on lips is on its last legs.

- Pics in gallery reveal areas that are in the worst condition. Wheels look stunning from even a foot away.

Link to gallery:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I bought these wheels because I've always loved them on the factory Porsche 993 GT2's, but they look good if not better on AudiVW's in my opinion.

Price:
    $800 picked up from 90068. Will ship at cost from 90068.
    Last edited by TheBrudwich; 07-16-2013, 10:12 AM.

What is the centerbore of the wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanst2 View Post
      What is the centerbore of the wheels?
      Center bore is 66.6

Comment

Can you please email me at Jordan.Tabak@gmail.com. I'm interested in putting them on a 2002 CLK. I live in the SFV and would like to take a look at these this weekend.

Also, are they hubcentric?

Thanks,

Comment

pm me a contact #... i will take them.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMFairlady21 View Post
            pm me a contact #... i will take them.
            PM sent.

Comment

Still got 'em.

Comment

Sold