Wok Equip 03 15x8 et+23 in york pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wok Equip 03 15x8 et+23 in york pa

The time has come to get rid of my works. I bought these brand new about a year ago through vivd racing, who deals directly with work. They were made to order to my specifications.

The specs are:
    15x8 et +23
    195/45/15 toyo t1r tires

Everything was mounted and balanced and on the car basically to go to h2bro and back and then i sold my mk2. I would say that everything has under a thousand miles on them and i don't do burnouts or dumb **** like that.

Here are some pics.

I have more individual pictures i can add here when i'm not at work or they can be texted.

Price:
    These wheels were 2300 new and 80 bucks a piece for the tires. I am asking 1500 OBO for the lot or 1200 without tires (buyer covers payapal fees). I do not want to trade wheels unless it is something aircooled.

Thanks for looking,
    Adam
    Last edited by KinerStinkgnar; 02-15-2016, 01:29 PM.

How much do these weigh each?

Comment

honestly, i cant find any info online about the weight without the tire. i could weigh one with a tire on if you're interested in that...

Comment

bump

Comment

wheels

where in ny are you located ar you nearby long island ?

Comment

Located in York PA I am willing to drive to meet up for a sale.

Comment

I'm right down in VA and would definitely get these if I had the cash! Gorgeous wheels, and great price!
              1980 Rabbit L 1.5d // 1984 Rabbit GTI 16v Sprintex // 1980 Caddy 1.8t swap in progress // 2015 GTI Autobahn DSG LP (wife's car) // 2013 GTI Wolfsburg 6MT (totaled) // 2015 GTI SE IS38 (parted out) // 1981 Caddy 1.6 diesel (parted out)

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
                I'm right down in VA and would definitely get these if I had the cash! Gorgeous wheels, and great price!
                Thanks! Run and tell your friends!

Comment

!!!

Comment

can't believe that nobody wants these hogs

Comment

If I sell my xbox one and style 5s and adapters I could buy these. Surprised they're still here. I'll let you know if I sell my stuff in time.

Comment

yup, still have them. I'm beginning to think that they are a little too oldschool for the younger crowd...

Comment

Comment

ugh

Comment

god damn these are still here!?

Comment

Working...
                              X