Fifteen52 Snowflakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifteen52 Snowflakes

Hey guys, time to let these go, as I picked up a set of RS's that are going on for next season.

Currently located in Rochester NY.

16x8
    4x100
    +30
    20mm spacers
    205/50 Falken's that have another season or more worth of tread depending on your driving setup. I ran about -3 camber, so that gives you an idea for wear.

Picture I shot of them before last season in the studio, so they're pretty cleaned up in that picture. I can add more tonight of the current state.

If you're building a driver's car that you want to look nice, I'd run them as is, if you want a show car, a good re-finish, and these are right back in the game. I love these wheels and think they look great on my e30, but the time has come.

Asking 1300 with tires and spacers.
    I'm willing to deliver at your dime, or meet you halfway or any of that stuff.
    Willing to ship at your dime as well, although I'd like to avoid that hassle unless the offer is ideal.

THIS WEEKEND (Feb 8th) I'll more than likely be driving from Rochester to North Carolina to pick up a car with my buddy, so if you're along those lines, I'll cut off delivery price.

Email me at mriterphoto@gmail.com
    or text me 585-813-6910, I'll answer all the questions I can for you and all that.

Again, update pictures will come tonight.
    Last edited by Brainfood; 02-24-2015, 07:41 AM.
    IG @mriterphoto for daily crap / @wheresmy10mil for car/truck shennanigans.

bumpity. Someone make me an offer. Help me build my RS's

Comment

Literally my dream wheels, and I'm local. Just not within the budget at this point. GLWS man
      99' Saturn SL2 DD slow build
      IG: bsweitzer99

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
        X