Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes Barock 3TLG Custom 3-Piece Wheels

What's going on guys.

I just recently bent the chassis and pushed my sub frame back 4 inches on my mk3, so unfortunately I have to put my beloved custom split 3 piece Mercedes Barocks that I acquired from Poland about 4 months ago up for sale. Here go some details:

Mercedes Barock 3TLG:
    • 16x8.5 all around
    • Et 40
    • 1.5 inch lips all around
    • 5x112 with a 66.6mm center bore

Tires:
    • 2 195/40 Federal 595 Evo
    • 2 195/40 Yokohama S-Drive

All tires have sidewall wear but have an excellent amount of tread left. S-drives have about 2k miles on them and the Federals have just under 1k.

Wheels are basically perfect. No curb rash, bends, or leaks. Polished the lips every weekend since I've had them. There is however one flaw on one of the centers, there is axel grime dust from a broken cv boot that seems to be a pain in the a** to get off. That will be pictured. Other than that, they are flawless.

I am unbelievably depressed that I have to part ways with these wheels so soon after being on the hunt for a year and a half before i found them. They are gorgeous wheels and drew a lot of attention. Not to mention they are the only set in the US that i know of.

I have 4x100 to 5x112 adapters, but one of the adapters is a mess so you'll have to order a new one. But I'll throw the 3 adapters in for free for price listed below.

I'm asking $2,000 obo. I will ship at buyers expense and am not splitting the tires, sorry. I also can not accept trades due to the fact that I need a new car and need the money for it.

Best way to contact me is by phone, 301-503-6201 ; or by email, hjpenrod19@gmail.com. Send me offers, I am willing to negotiate if price is right.

Thanks for looking, guys!

Wheel with axel grime dust

Why did I not see these earlier??? Are they still available? Will they fit my Merc W123 estate wagon? I'm concerned about the et40 back space.

Comment

Working...
    X