Status Racing Ring GT Carbon Fiber Seat Red/Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Racing Ring GT Carbon Fiber Seat Red/Black

Up for sale is my racing bucket/ harness setup. I have run this setup for approximately 2 years and it is awesome in terms of both keeping your butt in place and looking good. I am selling it because the car is being returned to stock as I begin the hunt for a new project.

Asking $1350 shipped for the seat, side mounts, belts, and OMP slider,

Add $300 for the off chance anyone could use the harness bar as well.

-Custom built Status Racing Ring GT seat - Optioned with a full one-piece (real) carbon fiber shell (looks awesome having bare carbon up the entire shell of your seat) black leather bolsters and outer with embossed status logo on the headrest, red quilted alcantra center (close match to the OEM red vinyl centers).
    -Status Racing Side Mounts and OMP manual sliding (forward backward) mount plate.
    -Status Racing 4 point Harness – red with quick release buckle and floor mounting loops
    -Sparco Racing Harness Bar – includes all original mounting hardware needed for installation
    -Custom bits needed to adapt the Status Racing mount to the OEM factory power sliders, as well as mount seat movement switch
    -I will provide you with the 2 B Pillar trim plastic that have the holes cut out to accommodate the harness bar if you send me back your uncut pieces.

FAQs

How light is the seat? Very. The seat weighs in at approximately 18 lbs.

Is it comfortable? I have found the seat quite tolerable for daily driving, it is not anything like a factory seat but has ample cushion. (I am a fit, 6’2” 200lbs) I have taken many 4+ hour drives with the setup. The side bolsters are very high and you have basically no lateral leg movement. You have to “get in” to the seat, you can’t just slide into the car anymore. Your man parts will be in there tightly if you have big thighs. You are firmly in place and it holds you in tight for track day fun.

What kind of condition is everything in? Everything is in good used condition. The seat has no stains or blemishes in the leather. There are a few light scrapes on the rear of the carbon shell were the harness rubs sometimes (will most likely buff out). The harnesses are a bit darker then when I originally received them but I will wash them and they should lighten up again.

Can I get a matching passenger seat? Yes, Status Racing will build you a seat to any spec you desire if you want to add another seat for the passenger.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, PM me if you want more photos I will text them to you. I will ship anywhere in the continental US.

Asking $1450 shipped for the seat, side mounts, belts, and OMP slider,

Add $300 for the off chance anyone could use the harness bar as well.

Sunday Bump!

Comment

Make an offer!

Comment

TTT looking to move this!

Comment

Working...
        X