E36 Broadway Static coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 Broadway Static coils

Up for sell are my 3 month used Broadway static coils for E36 application. selling them because i no longer own an e36. condition of coilovers is pretty much new since i rarely drove my car on these. info on coilovers is swift springs front and rear, spring rates are 15k front and 4inch 18k rear, have camber plates for front, spherical bearings, 24 step rebound adjustable dampers. i also have an extra set of strut inserts that i purchased from broadway that i will be including in the sell.i also have the spanner wrenches, allen keys, and instructions that come with them. Im selling for $1,300 firm and will ship at buyers expense. if interested you can contact me through here or on my cell (310) six zero six- 1214 i can send you pictures of the coils also through txt.

You should really post pictures of what youre selling on here if you have them. Especially for this item and for the amount of posts you have under this user name. If you need someone to post pics for you, I would be more than happy to do it for you. Its no problem at all.

Comment

Yes please would you be able to post up my pic? Of coils? How can I send it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by primo_jerry View Post
        Yes please would you be able to post up my pic? Of coils? How can I send it to you?
        Sent you a PM

Comment

Comment

Hey man do you still have these? Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
            X