Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - FS : GTR Hoods For E46 Sedans -

Hello,

I have two hoods for sale. They are made by extreme dimensions.

They are the facelift version but they fit both facelift and pre-facelift sedans. As you can see my car is a pre-facelift. I got facelift because the bigger kidneys look more aggressive than the pre-facelift smaller kidneys imo.

One is brand new with zero problems while the other one is used and has two problems.

The two problems are; 1. Because I never got it painted the outer coating is starting to flake due to it being in the sun for so long. The flaking is only around the vents. The rest of the hood is fine. This is an easy fix that any paint shop could do. 2. The kidney area has a buildup of duraflex material and doesn't let the kidneys sit properly. Again, an easy fix for a body shop. I just never got around to it.

They sell for $500 brand new so I would like to get $400 for the new one and $300 for the used one.

Local sale only.

Located in Jackson, CA. Nor Cal.

Thanks,
    Dom
    Instagram
    @domgrillo

Used hood on the left, new hood on the right. The vents for the new hood are sitting on the ground below it. They just need to be screwed on.

Project : Whoooty

Here is the new hood kidney area. Notice how it is shaped well compared to the used hood kidney area.

Here is the old hood kidney area.

And here is a picture of the flaking I was talking about. It is only around the vents. The rest of the hood is perfect.

Instagram
    @domgrillo

Comment

bump
      Instagram
      @domgrillo

Comment

bump
        Instagram
        @domgrillo

Comment