1995 E320 Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 E320 Part Out

I'm parting out my 1995 post-facelift e class. Selling the ltw's, lights, markers, bumpers, switches, anything you need. Everything on this car should be working. I'm unsure of the sunroof motor, but the car is still hooked up and in working condition so ill check it out. I can also take additional pics if you need some.

Prices:
    headlight: 45 each
    markers: 30 each
    clk ltw wheels:400 plus shipping (they're light so prolly won't be too much shipping cost) comes with 3 good tires, will get tire sizes if desired
    taillights: 40 each
    steering wheel: 80
    springs: 50
    calipers: 150
    turn signal switch: 40
    headlight switch: 30 I just recently replaced this so it's pretty fresh
    dash: 30 per wooden piece of trim (such as around the ac is separate from the piece around the shifter)
    wiper motor: 40
    antenna motor: 30
    window regulators: 35 (they all work but passenger front sometimes stick when hot out, weird I know)
    seats:60? (front is pretty worn, pass has a small stain, if interest I can get detailed pics
    seat switch: 30

all prices are obo or tbd if you don't see something on the list lmk I'm parting out an entire car lol

In reference to the pictures, I have the driver's side marker, it's just not pictured I took it out for a friend to use. If u want I can get a picture of that. The fender with the grill got messed up in an accident, I was gonna eventually gonna try to fix it, I can sell it cheaply if someone wants it to try and fix. The hood sits a little off, I got it from a junkyard. Your welcome to buy it but just be wary it sits how u see it in my pics. Although I think with a little expertise I think it could be fixed to sit straight.

Lmk if u guys got any questions.
    Instagram: danimal._
    Mercedes Build Thread
    Falcon Build Thread

Let me get that grill badge?
    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

What kind of shape is the wood around the shifter / window switches? Looking for one with no finish cracking for mine.

I also wouldn't mind a quote on the following:
      Driver's interior mirror trim (the little triangle in the front side window)
      Passenger's dash speaker grille screw cover (the light grey panel you pop off to get at the screws for the speaker grille)
      Passenger's C-pillar interior trim

Also, if you find someone who just wants the switch and doesn't need the knobs, I could use the driver's headrest adjustment button/knob/thing.

Sad to see this car is going away.

Comment

Il take the driver front caliper.
        Follow on IG
        amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
        Vintage AME Wheels
        RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
        W115 & W123

Comment

What's your suspension setup? 50 for all 4 springs? What about shocks/struts?

Comment

Working...
          X