X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 08+sti airlift kit w/elevel

Sold

FIRST OFF THE KIT IS IN HAWAII

i have a full airlift kit for a 08+ sti with about 1000 miles on it. reason for selling is bc I'm selling my sti. absolutely nothing wrong with the kit.

airlift performance series struts front and rear
    accuair e-level management with rocker switch and updated sensors(3 preset heights, dumped/ride/clearance)also had to cut pigtails off to uninstall so will have to splice back together but shouldn't be difficult bc only 3 wires and colored coded.
    accuair vu4 manifold/valve kit
    accuair 5 gallon skinny tank (raw in color)
    Viar 400c compressor
    single compressor power kit
    smc 1/4 single water trap
    comes with all fittings, screws, wires, and any extra air lines i could salvage from the uninstall.
    only thing you'll need to install is some 1/4 air lines bc what i have may not be enough.

for those that don't know the new airlift suspension is a threaded air strut style rather than a bag over coil setup. meaning the struts are engineered and valved specifically for an air ride giving you a wide range of adjustments and a coilover like ride. it has adjustable camber plates on the fronts, adjustable dampening and dual bellow bags all around.

heres a link to a video of airlift testing out there suspension on the track:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the accuair elevel management is a height base management system not a pressure based. what this means is that once you set your car to a certain height the management will adjust to your load to always keep this height. so if you have 5 guys in your car the system will automatically adjust the air pressure to give you the same height you originally preset it at. this system makes it extremely convenient bc you don't have to monitor your system or get out of your vehicle to check if you have enough clearance to drive/turn.

price is $2500obo +shipping/paypal fees. paid about $3600 shipped for the kit new.

I WILL NOT PART OUT THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UNLESS THE STRUTS ARE SOLD FIRST

pm or text eight zero eight two two two zero three nine one

Front struts

Rear struts

5 gal slim tank + smc water strap

Viair 400c compressor

VU4 manifold/valve kit + rocker switch

elevel ecu

updated elevel sensors

elevel height sensors harness

power cable+rocker switch harness+ecu to vu4 harness+digital pressure sensor (pretty much all harnesses you'll need)

single compressor power kit(this end attaches to your car battery and power cable attaches to other end)

salvaged air lines
    Last edited by aticus; 02-12-2014, 03:17 PM. Reason: sold

still available. average cost to ship to most places cont. u.s. is $115 usps 3 day priority.

Comment

Would you part with the tank or trade for different tank with cash only end on top
      http://thefinestpr.net/testing-the-waters/

Comment

if you change your mind and are willing to part with the e-level separate, i got cash in hand...

Comment

sorry guys not going to part with the management bc it would be difficult to sell the struts alone. plus I'm getting a lot of interest just no one to pull the trigger. thanks for the bumps.

Comment

Working...
          X