Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E36 Parts (M50 manifold, glovebox, etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 Parts (M50 manifold, glovebox, etc.)

Clearing out extra parts I have laying around for my M3. I'll be updating this as I dig through more stuff I have, but let's start with the basics.

Prices do not include shipping. Parts are listed on other forums as well.

Replica clear-lens tail lights- $50.
    Replaced these with OEM BMW clear lens tail lights, these are just collecting dust on my shelf. I used these for about a month while I was waiting for the OEM parts to arrive, they worked perfectly- the OBC didn't give me the usual "bulb out" indicator.

M50 intake manifold and throttle body- $150. Top is a little sunfaded, but no visible cracks or broken hardware. Throttle body isn't pictured, I'll update this once I get pictures tonight.
    A great upgrade for late model E36's with the smaller port intake manifolds. As shown below:

Pics:

E36 Glove Box- $100. No sag, no cracks, slow opening works flawlessly. This came from a donor car, I don't have the key for the lock unfortunately.

E36 Wiper Delay Relay- $15. Came with the glove box when I bought it, haven't had the chance to test it yet. Would make a good spare for someone. These are $80 + shipping new from Turner, the price reflects the fact that I haven't tested it yet.

Feel free to PM me with questions.
    Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 12-17-2013, 02:22 PM.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Bump! Added pictures of the throttle body.
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Bump! Throw me some offers, the worst I can say is no.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Quick question what throttle body is that? I have the m50 manifold already on me 99 but just out of curiosity. Also where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Bojangles View Post
            Quick question what throttle body is that? I have the m50 manifold already on me 99 but just out of curiosity. Also where are you located?
            It's the throttle body that came on the M50 manifold pictured above.

I'm located in upstate New York.

Comment

Bump! Make me an offer so I can clean out my garage!

Comment

Come on, someone needs some E36 parts. Added the tail lights!

Comment

Working...
                X