Feeler: e24/e28 Full AirLift setup with Autopilot V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: e24/e28 Full AirLift setup with Autopilot V2

My e24 has not sold yet and I **** to see it ago anyway, so I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in buying the air ride setup. Everything is installed in my car right now so you can test drive it with the system if you are local. I have the Airlift Universal bag over struts all around with an aluminum tank and 2x Vlair 444c compressors all hooked up with 3/8" line.

This is a great setup, especially for somebody who doesn't have access to a welder or the other equipment to build the setup themselves. All of the shocks are welded to the uprights and mounts and the top plates are drilled with the studs welded in place to prevent them from backing out.

This setup is just over $3000 new plus the welding and setup. I'd be looking to get $2800 for this kit that is now ready to bolt right up in place of you're old suspension. Obviously I'd take a little less if you have a decent set of shocks and springs to trade.

I found some stock replacement parts so I won't be needing your suspension as a trade if somebody wants to make this deal

Comment

Still for sale? If so send me PM for my number.
      sigpic

@Wrinckled

Comment

Working...
      X