FS:Turbo Manifold and Front Mount Intercooler for Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Turbo Manifold and Front Mount Intercooler for Honda

I have for sale a FMIC and turbo manifold for Honda B-Series motor. I bought these parts years ago when I had my Integra and was planning to boost it, but I ended up selling the car and buying an E39 so I have no use for them.

The intercooler and manifold are both brand new. Never been used. The intercooler is polished already has mounting point welded on to it. I do not know the exact dimensions as I bought it years ago, but I do know it fits inside the comfines of any Civic or Integra front bumper.

The turbo manifold is a cast-iron unit. It would be good for a nice budget turbo build for a street car. It fits a 38 mm wastegate I believe and it comes with the wastegate elbow also. It also allows you to keep A/C and power steering if you so choose.

I am asking $160 + shipping for both as I really want these gone. I have no use for them as they will not work on my E39. I am located in Boston, MA. I would prefer local pick up, but I will ship to buyer if need be. I can be reached on here or at my cell phone: 617-309-7488

I will be posting pics of the parts later on once I get them uploaded....

Oh, FMIC may work on another car with some modifications too....

Here are the pics:

Intercooler:

Turbo manifold:

Last edited by AlpineE39; 03-01-2013, 11:51 AM.

Hmm... boost my CR-V? Sounds fun.

Comment

That would be fun....gotta say though, I havent seen many boosted CRVs...

Comment

Working...
      X