No announcement yet.

FS SoCal: 1996 Lexus LS400 VIP Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ this car is 100% worth the drive... from anywhere in the continental US. I got my ls400 for a steal, and I will still end up spending wayyyyyyy more getting it to the level of ryhi's.
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

I was ready to pick this up, and I know a few people in your area that can vouch for how clean this thing is. But on the 22nd before you posted I put a deposit down on something else since I didn't see a response. Anyway if the air struts were replaced (just look at them as you would tires, is the rubber good? does it leak slight amounts of air) and timing belt having been replaced. this is a great buy. under 10k for a great VIP platform, all anyone would need is a lip kit and this could be magazine worthy on the outside.

goodluck with the sale, saw this on vsc too. hope something comes along.

Comment

bump. im willing to work out a deal with someone interested in the car with the wheels. email me at ryhi@hotmail.com if you are interested!

Comment

price lowered. see original post.

Comment

Will you take payments

Comment

Type a contract and I will buy it from you.

Comment

sorry i will not take payments. i will further negotiate on price but some parts will have to come off.

here are some random pics i have of the car..

Comment

I want this car as it sits. I think it is a good looking car.

Comment

car looks legit bro...i see u're a wheel whore too huh? u shud have cleaned the inside more though...glws man...

Comment

I feel like such an ass for not getting this! I thought for sure that the interested buyers were going to buy it, so I bought a local '96. Man I fucked up!!!!!!
                      SLAMMED GARAGE
                      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

bump. too many people contacting me about selling the wheels separately. the wheels will be for sale if they dont sell with the car.

Comment

^ it TRULY is to your advantage to keep it this way! ^

Comment

bump.

Comment

Let me know when you might be ready to work out something for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXER83 View Post
                                Let me know when you might be ready to work out something for it.
                                ???

Comment

Working...
                                X