No announcement yet.

FS: my 1994 Honda Accord LX So-Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh haha i'm not really into miata's. but my accord is a 5th gen haha not a 3rd gen. unless you mean your miata is 3rd gen. haha. btw, i love your tsx! i'll trade you that! that's what you're known for haha.

Comment

^lol shit I wish I still had the TSX! But yeah my bad, I was trying to think how many accord styles were before yours.... I could only come up with the pop up headlight ('89ish) and the square headlight ones. haha..

Anyway, GLWS....... I think you should keep it though
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

you sold that? dude i wish i have a tsx! why did you sell it man?

but thanks man. it pretty much looks like i'm going to end up keeping it. haha no buyers. just a bunch of offers w/ flakes.

Comment

interior shots ftw!

Comment

bump!!!

anyone willing to give me 2900? will put back to stock, but will include steering wheel set up, sidemarkers, rolled fenders, 5 lug conv, roh conversion, rear disc conv....

that's hella cheap, it's basically giving a away an installed 5 lug conversion, rear disc conversion, and roh conversion, that's worth well over 800 bucks. all oem too. and other stuff included that all totals to about 1500. so it's like selling my car 1400!! dayumn!

bumper recently got a hole in it, but i will replace it with a new freshly painted oem one.
            here's how the bumper looks right now:

Comment

tttttttttt

Comment

Dayummm my duus i wish i could trade wit you

Comment

what chu got?

Comment

UPDATE!
                    as of tomorrow, i'll be doing:
                    full fuel system clean up
                    fuel filter
                    full valve adjustment
                    spark plugs
                    wires
                    dist cap
                    carburetor cleaning
                    valve cover gasket
                    oil change
                    power steering fluid change
                    (ALL OEM products except for oil change/oil filter and fuel system cleanup)

i still have all the OEM timing belt, balance shaft belt, water pump, and cam seals. but i will never have the time to do it. so i will still include it but the replacement will be on you.

as smooth as it runs already, i just want the car running smooth as i can for the next buyer with no additional charge, under my own expense (car will be about 6478912398173 mpg after this lol jk) i want it running like smooth melted butter. i still baby this car. it's still my daily
                    Last edited by FindingNimo; 11-16-2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Are you looking for a trade?

Comment

How does the car sit right?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXER83 View Post
                          Are you looking for a trade?
                          it depends on the offer of trade

Originally posted by BOXER83 View Post
                          How does the car sit right?
                          i don't understand this question

Comment

What does the car look like right now? I have a 2000 VW Passat in good condition.

Comment

it looks like this right now. it says "current" on the first post

sorry i'm not trying get a euro car.

Comment

another update. i'm tired as fuhh! just got done with the tune up, spark plugs, coil pack, sparks plug wires, distributor cap, distributor rotor. and alufusuden my idle started trippen and found a vacuum leak, so replaced that hose, and also replaced the pcv valve. also did a full 16 valve adjustment. and also carburetor clean-up and air filter clean-up. oh yeah and also replaced the fuel filter. ALL OEM GENUINE HONDA PARTS. then on thursday i will do a full fuel system clean-up. the car is currently running 86784961927381 mpg. haha.

also i might be selling the wheels this weekend so the price of car will be dropped to 5k.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X