X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 BMW 530i E12

Asking $8000

4-speed with LSD Sideloader

White over marine blue interior. A set of e9 chrome bumpers have been custom fit and tucked tight to the body to create a smooth clean look. It has received a Windows out, disassembled respray in an elegant green based white and clear coat. The interior has been freshened with a new black headliner, period Scheel seats, floor mats, shift boot and a thorough cleaning. I have done extensive work to get it ready for its next owner. I rebuilt the cooling system, new coolant, inspected and replaced cracking rubber under the hood (boots, hoses). It has had a suspension overhaul with Bilstein sports and H&R sport springs. The brake calipers have been rebuilt and greased with new brake fluid. The driveline is ready to drive with new redline fluids and rebuilt rear axles. The $tock LSD sideloader differential works. The trans grinds if you rush it into 2nd gear.

The car pulls hard and corners great. I got it up to 100 the other day and it just cruises. So nice to drive and sporty like no other brand from this era. The vintage plates from 76 come with the car, use them on your cruises with the proper state paperwork.

The car has recently passed Colorado emissions. The thermal reactors are present along with the bulk of the emissions system except the smog pump. The car passed tailpipe without it and virtually no inspectors will ever fail a car this old on Visual.

Last edited by kmcteer; 04-13-2017, 12:22 PM.

Your post is missing a price

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Thanks for the help zoo! Price added to the top!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
        X