Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG // Lowered // Rims // Yellow Calipers // CLEAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG // Lowered // Rims // Yellow Calipers // CLEAN!

Up for sale is my enthusiast owned 2005 Mercedes e55 AMG. This car is a handbuilt masterpiece! Runs & drives absolutely amazing and is everything you'd expect out of an AMG. The supercharged v8 motor is extremely healthy & pulls strong. The transmission shifts flawlessly and functions exactly as it should.

I have the master inquiry record from Mercedes-Benz that shows EVERYTHING that was done til present mileage, and a big stack of individual paper records as well. No expense was spared on this vehicle when it needed something. Many new parts including supercharger bearing, belts, transmission electrical connector including OEM fluid and filter, Pads & Rotors, SBC brake pump, fuel tank & pump, Mobil 1 oil changes, airmatic suspension parts, etc.

-Clean title in hand
    -Recent valid smog with certificate
    -Current registration
    -Keyless Go
    -Parking sensors
    -Panoramic roof
    -Electric open and close trunk
    -Heated seats
    -Factory HID Headlamps with sprayers
    -Harmon Kardon Sound
    -Steering wheel shifters
    -Airmatic sport suspension with 2 levels of electronic dampening control (works 100% perfect)
    -Alcantara Suede headliner
    -Navigation
    -6 disc in dash hidden cd changer
    -2 master keys

Some Upgrades:
    -3 piece rear spoiler
    -Carbon fiber front lip (100% authentic carbon)
    -Upgraded HID bulbs
    -LED parking lights
    -Smoked front parking lights
    -Window tint
    -Professionally painted black intake manifolds (surge tanks) with new OEM gaskets
    -Black grill
    -20x8.5 AMG "507 Edition" Style Rims with 255/30/20 Tires (RIMS & TIRES BRAND NEW)
    -20x9.5 AMG "507 Edition" Style Rims with 285/25/20 Tires (RIMS & TIRES BRAND NEW)
    -Brake Calipers Professionally Refinished in Yellow With New AMG Decals
    -Lowered on lowering links (rides smooth as silk with the factory air suspension)
    -OEM flat hood star
    -Tinted windows with added felt liners so the tint doesn't scratch

The Schwartz Black paint and body look very nice, with no door dings or dents. Has rock chips on the front bumper from freeway driving but car shows very well. The black leather interior including all seating areas, door panels, headliner, etc. still look and feel new. The car was well taken care of and always garaged and/or covered. Only negative is the windshield has a crack on the drivers side at the base that is the diameter of dental floss and only seen in certain lighting.

This e55 runs and drives absolutely incredible and I would hop in it and drive cross country without thinking twice. NO warning lights are on. This AMG always turns heads, and receives many compliments wherever she goes. Even though the car has close to 500hp, she was never driven hard as I baby my cars.

Asking $15,900

LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO.

Comment

Comment

sold!

Comment

Working...
        X