1991 B3 Passat VR6 Swap $3500 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 B3 Passat VR6 Swap $3500 OBO

I am selling my B3 Passat Wagon, it has a 1995 VR6 in it that I did not swap into the car. CLEAN TITLE WILL NOT PART OUT NO TRADES

Pro's
    Has all new cooling parts
    radiator, colder thermostat, coolant pipe, thermostat housing, cooler fan switch, and cooling and heater hoses
    Black Forrest industries motor mounts, with euro image motor mount spacers
    new oil pan and oil pan gasket with ecs tuning magnetic drain plug
    Has four new tires
    New front bumper
    Sway bar end link bushings
    Oil switch senders
    Blower motor
    4 new tires
    New reupolstered door panel
    Raceland Coilovers
    New belt and tensioner
    Rear 5mm spacers to clear coils
    Believe it has a magnaflow muffler
    Blower motor
    New axles
    Drivers front wheel bearing
    *car will come with*
    Headers, extra radiator and heater hoses, misses exterior and interior trim pieces, and different center console

Con's
    Crank pulley makes contact with body of car when you floor it, makes a grinding noise.
    Will need a new A/C line since the metal fan shroud punctured a hole in one.
    Drivers side inner axle boot is torn due to contact with the trans mount.
    Transmission is a little sloppy, sometimes have to force into first gear or reverse.

I **** to sell this car but I am leaving for basic training in 4 months and I need to get rid of it, this car is a project I don't suggest buying this thinkig you can daily drive it. I have put a lot of time and money into this car and it is almost perfect. If there is any questions send me a private message. Car will be sold as is. I am located in AZ, would like to sell in state.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by atayiM; 05-26-2016, 06:27 PM.
    "I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me; your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." - Moog MCM

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Working...
X