1989 325i cirrus blue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 325i cirrus blue.

Hi, 1989 325i cirrus blue for sale or trade.
    Engine/drivetrain.
    Used a 325e bottom end to do a stroker motor. The 325i head was completely rebuilt, with new valve springs, and valve stems, three angle valve job. Light porting. Also installed a 272/272 split cam. Fresh waterpump, tbelt, tensioner, rear main seal, 19lb injectors, sssquid chip for the 2.7i.
    All new gaskets, ect.
    New Sachs clutch, and upgraded pressure plate. Condor short shift kit. New oe motor and tranny mounts
    New cv axles, wheel bearings front and rear, rebuilt driveshaft. 3:73 lsd.
    Has z4 manual steering rack swap. 3 turns lock to lock. I haven't gotten alignment since swap.
    (I need to get that done.)
    Basket weaves with old falkens. Have bottle caps as well.
    Suspension
    Koni adjustables front and rear, h&r race
    springs, poly subframe mounts, oe trailing arm bushings. New shock, and strut mounts. Rear shock brace. Fresh brakes all around, with pagid pads and new hoses.
    Interior is stock beige comfort seats, but I have black sport interior. Seats are in fair condition.

Some cons gas gauge is wonky and will bounce around sometimes. Low level light works though. Paint is not great scratches, oxidation, scratches, dings.
    There is some rust couple visible spots on the outside of body. Very bottom of driver fender, and goes into the floor some.
    Battery box repaired, and I could see a previous spot on the rear floor pan.
    One fog light doesn't work.
    Does have a little getrag rattle.
    When I put the Basketweaves on I here a little noise from the rear so one might be out of balance.
    Basically with some outside work this would be a nice car. Not sure if I want to even get rid of it. Was just thinking something a little newer.
    $5200 obo.
    Trades I'd be interested in. Mini Cooper s, clean Miata with hardtop. Other bmw's, Audi, vw, ect.
    Its not letting me upload pics. Have plenty to anyone interested
    860-481-9834.

can you text me some pics
    thanks

Comment

bump $4900 or trades, or trades with cash.

Comment

Working...
      X