Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT 2004 Lexus IS300 Sport Design (CA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 2004 Lexus IS300 Sport Design (CA)

CL Link: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5479431298.html

I'm posting up my well kept and tastefully modified 2004 Lexus IS300 Sport Design. I'm the second owner and have most of the maintenance records. This car is in amazing shape both inside and out considering the age and mileage. Most of the mileage is highway mileage from the previous owner, I've had the car for a little more than a year and have only put 6000 miles on it. I changed the oil every 3000 miles as well as washing it every few weeks rain or shine. It's an amazing car, super comfortable yet very fun. Pretty much fully loaded, has a GPS system! It is the sport design model and has the rather rare "Alabaster Metallic" paint. Definitely interested in trades, looking for something manual preferably but feel free to send your offers, worst I can say is no (must be clean title)(willing to take trades + cash).

My car is stock engine-wise, but has some visual modifications.
    -Tein Street Basis Coilovers
    -Greddy Style Lip
    -Altezza Grill
    -Custom tail-lights
    -Tinted Windows
    -Muffler Delete (can provide stock muffler if you don't want to run this setup)
    Car has had most major maintenance done to it (timing belt, water pump, etc), so it's good for at least another 100,000 miles as these engines are known to be super reliable.
    Feel free to email me with any questions you may have! Mileage will slowly be going up as the car is my daily driver.

Cons:
    - 2 minor dents on driver door
    - some marks on rear bumper
    - Front door locks broken
    - Front wheel bearing is worn and needs replacement (in all honesty i'll probably take care of this myself)
    Nothing major, as mentioned before, the car overall is in pristine condition considering the age. The car has been babied its entire life.

9000 - As is, comes with everything
    8000 - Will take everything off and sell it stock
    I can provide the clean carfax report if you'd like.

Last edited by is3hunna; 04-02-2016, 04:52 PM.

Added pictures!

Comment

Working...
    X