X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (NJ)2001 Lexus IS300

2001 Lexus IS300 for sale or trade.
    165k miles and rising. Automatic.
    Car is daily driven to and from work (about 40 mi) the car has been owned by us since new (August 2001)
    It is lowered on Koni Yellow/Eibach Sportline springs.(Original springs will come with sale too) SPC camber kit. K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake. Tanabe Medalion touring cat-back exhaust.
    Also comes with 3 sets of rims if the asking price is met:
    Varrstoen MK2 18x9 et30 on Nitto Neo-Gen 215/40/18 practically brand new. Only used last summer.
    Firestone Winterforce 205/55/16 on 16x7 black steelies used for 2 snow seasons
    Original 17x7 5 spoke wheels with no tires.
    Engine wise the car is fantastic but aesthetically it need TLC. Deer landed on the hood and also got backed up into while in a lot.
    After being lowered wifey went to far on a parking divider and when she backed up snapped the bumper on one side. Has dings here and there around the.
    Other than that the car is great.
    I rather not sell or trade but its not a practical car for a family.
    I prefer a wagon as a trade (Subaru Legacy, Impreza, VW Jetta, Passat, Toyota Matrix XRS, or even a Corolla XRS ALL MANUAL/Stick Shift)
    Let me know what you have. Worst I can say is no. More pictures upon request.

I can be reached at oscar6236@gmail.com.

Car is in Millburn/ Short Hills area during the week and in Bridgewater area on weekends.

Asking Price: 5400.00 obo

photos?
    proud owner of a 2006 infiniti g35 coupe & 1990 300zx stanced galore

Comment

Originally posted by kaco View Post
      photos?
      im looking right at them on the post. lmk if you're having trouble looking at them lmk

Comment

bump

Comment

bump back up

Comment

up

Comment

back up

Comment

Working...
              X