CLS55 Mercedes Renntech Bagged AMG Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLS55 Mercedes Renntech Bagged AMG Content

If you are looking for a reliable 500hp 521ft/tqs then I think yall like this listing.

I am letting my baby girl go. Blk on Blk 2006 CLS55 -- Renntech V3 so I adjust the bags with my tablet-- This car is packaged out so it has the options (adaptive seats, keyless go .. etc)

The only reason I am getting rid of this car is because I want an alpine white e93 m3 really really bad. So if you would like to trade lets talk. Lastly, I truly am looking for a new owner of this car. I want to find someone who is going to love this car the way I do. I use a leaf blower to dry this car every time I wash it. The leather only sees leatherique. This is a gem and her name is Storm.

Performance/Aftermarket:
    Zone Forged 20 inch Rims 20x11 rear
    Renntech V3 Lowering Module
    High Flow I/C Pump (Johnson)
    Zero Scratches - Professionally Paint Corrected

*Pics of factory ride height

Recent Maintenance: (Meticulously Maintained by RBM Atl Master tech - See Below)
    Service E
    Throttle Body
    Lower Ball Joints
    Engine Mounts
    Fuel Injectors
    Spark Plugs
    All Fluids Flushed

The cool part about buying this car in ATL is that I have a master mechanic that services this car for the low. If you buy this car, I will set you up so the maintenance will be basically nothing. I just buy the parts and he puts them on. He has dropped the entire subframe for me for less than 300 dollars.

21,719 is my price - please reach out to me. I'll show love you are interested in seriously taking care of the car. e.thompson9428@gmail.com for quick response

12.5 - 1/4 mile. I also have some cool kill stories if you want to hear them. This thing is a HEMI Eater btw
    Attached Files

Nice ride, looks like you took great care of it. GLWS
    98 LS400///UCF20
    AimGain | AccuAir | Weds | Clazzio

Comment

Thanks, she is super clean.

Any offers?!!?

Comment

Any more pictures available?

Comment

what is the mileage ? on the body and motor

Comment