No announcement yet.

Authentic 1998 JDM Honda Integra Type R- Milano Red - Legally Registered - DC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentic 1998 JDM Honda Integra Type R- Milano Red - Legally Registered - DC2

***Posting this for a friend***
    Due to multiple deadbeat ebay bidders this car is still available!

It is unfortunate that some people do not know how to read or understand how ebay works.
    First winner expected the car to be delivered when it was clearly stated pick up or shipping only.
    Second winner flat out decided they weren't going to pay because they didn't have the money.

All reasonable offers will be considered! However by no means does this car need to be sold. For reference the first auction ended at $24,800 and the second $32,500

***ALL SERIOUS INQUIRIES: Hans_jacob@rocketmail.com ***

All information provided has been copied from previous eBay listing.
    More photos available upon request.

Yahoo article:

Car is legally registered and fully insured with the Japanese 10 digit Vin number on the US American Title. Car has been imported since 2008 and in very good condition for a 17 year old vehicle. This car is super rare in Milano Red R-81, with all the authentic and oem parts. Motor has never been opened and is original to vehicle. No major damage, minor wear and tear.

I have decided to part ways with my Rare Japanese 1998 Spec Honda Integra Type R in Milano Red. This car has been reliable since it was imported from Japan in 2009 with 91,001 Kilometers.This car is turn key and has cold air condition and hot heat, power steering, ABS and the car is all OEM Spec.The car is legally registered and fully insured and has a clean New Jersey Title with the Japanese vin number- DC21305110. All Vins match the Title, Vin plate and firewall and went through the DEP and State for official inspection. The original JDM B18C engine and 4.7 Final Drive with LSD Transmission has been untouched and remained in this vehicle its entire life, unmolested and doesn't burn or leak an ounce of oil. The engine has a black valve cover due to original red valve cover paint fading/peeling. Yesterday i just installed a brand new Kenwood dual din cd player with bluetooth,iPod hookup etc.This car has been legally registered, insured and inspected since I have owned it in 2009 and had no problems. The car has 144,437 Japanese Kilometers which equals out 89,748 American Miles. Only modifications this car has is Genuine Mugen Pedals, Cusco brake master cylinder brace, Spoon Sports Shift knob and a Rear upper strut bar. The rest of the car remains stock and all original. I love this car it is super clean inside and out, never raced and was always garage kept but its time to part ways. I will arrange shipping of the vehicle to any of the 48 states as long as the buyer covers the cost. Many can vouch for this cars great condition and how genuine this car is inside and out along with the strong reliable drive train. I am sad to part ways with this super rare car but after owning this vehicle for 6 years its ready for a new owner. This is your chance to own 1 of 2 Milano Red 1998 Spec JDM Honda Integra Type R's in The USA. Title is in hand, Car is ready to go! All these photos were taken 11/6/15

Videos:

Dropbox:

Last edited by RYoung; 11-23-2015, 09:24 PM.

relisted on ebay, link added to original post

Comment

3 days left on eBay! Lets get this thing sold!

Comment

Ebay fails once again

Comment

Working...
        X