87 RX7 Turbo ii SHELL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 RX7 Turbo ii SHELL

I have a rust free 87 turbo ii shell for sale in central, NJ. I believe there is only 88-89k miles on the body which has a clean title. Interior is stripped, still have seats and dash, but no gauges or anything like that. I also have a turbo ii 5-speed transmission to go with the car, unknown mileage as it came with the shell when i bought it. I also just bought a turbo ii diff casing that will come with it. Car is extremely clean for what it is, only reason I am selling is because I want to get back into the Miata Platform.

I bought this over the summer with plans to make it into a track/drift build but my plans have changed.

Looking to get around $700 OBO for everything I have for the car. I will try to upload photos, but I haven't been able to figure out how in the past so please text me if that is the case and I can send some your way.

$700 obo or trade for a running NA Miata with a clean title and minimal rust, and cash on my end

Perfect project car!

Contact 908-4one0-four15zero if interested and to see pictures! Sorry for the inconvenience about not having pictures so please someone help me out on how to post!
    Last edited by Dgarb74; 11-12-2015, 02:00 PM.
Working...
X