1997 Lexus SC400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Lexus SC400

I'm the 2nd owner according to Carfax. This SC is my daily driver. It has 230k+ miles on chassis and 115K on current engine. Only reason I replaced the engine was because of oil leaks but still ran great. Current engine was removed from another 1997 with 102K miles. This engine has been completely sealed with new water pump and timing belt.

Some Goodies:

Powered By Max Coilovers
    New Supra TwinTurbo front lower control arms
    Polyurethane rear upper control arm bushings
    New rear sway bar end links
    Goodridge stainless steel braided brake lines
    LS400 4 piston calipers
    Hydraulic Fan delete. 16" pusher fan mounted in front of A/C Condenser
    Drop in K&N air filter

Parts on the way and or to be installed:

Rear brake pads
    Inner and outer tie rods
    2 of the supra wheels to be repainted
    Trunk shocks

Bads:

It does have dings, dents, scratches, rips, cracks and the normal wear and tear for a car that is driven daily.
    Transmission pan will need reseal sometime soon. Its wet around the pan. Not leaking yet.
    A non ABS engine harness was installed with the current engine as I was going to delete the ABS system but never got around to do it so the ABS light will stay on until bulb is removed.

2 trunk lids(the original lid with spoiler and a wingless one currently on the car). With Supra twin turbo 17" wheels. 5800.

With Work Vskf Wheels 19x9 19x11. 6900

Another 700 I'll throw in The Inspection Bumper(aftermarket 1 of 2 in the US) Tha's what I've been told.

Local pick up only please. I'm located in North Dallas, Texas. Clean Texas Title in my name.

Please PM for phone number. I'll login once a day.

Last edited by acacg; 10-25-2015, 08:12 AM.

Bump?

Comment

Still has the Work wheels but No mas supra wheels. 5500 BYOW.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Update. I replaced the front springs with new pair of Swift ones! Such a big difference.

Comment

Working...
          X