Bagged BMW 740i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged BMW 740i

Mostly looking to trade at this point but would consider around $8,000 for the car as it sits

1995 bmw 740i
    135k miles
    full air lift autopilot v2 with goods (seamless tank, dual compressors, etc.)
    brand new ESR SR04 wheels 19x9.5 and 19x10.5
    brand new toyo proxes tires
    maintenance up to date. didnt receive too many service records when i bought the vehicle but i saw head gaskets and valve covers were done a short time ago.
    Goods:
    car is from cali so rust free
    air ride
    new wheels and tires
    alignment done
    service up to date
    not tan interior
    auto everything and everything works
    no warning lights, no check engine lights
    super mechanically sound

Not so goods:
    sun fade spot on hood (im going to try and fix that this weekend)
    tint is bubbling and gross (new tint is next on the list)
    rear newspaper holder behind the driver seat needs attention

Other than that this car is amazing. bought it back in july and thought it would be a fun project but im realizing the bmw/VIP scene may not be for me.

TRADES:
    Subaru, or anything AWD. must be manual and needing little attention.
    Mainly looking for a forester, legacy, or outback. No wrx, or sti. if your car is not worth what im asking then expect you adding money on top.
    -car is located in salt lake city utah. can travel a decent distance for the right trade.

Please TEXT, do not call, for more info or pictures. i do not come on my computer very often as i am busy with work. 920-851-4129
    Attached Files

Nice! Find the end space in a crowded lot where you can park slightly in the dead zone and not get a door ding from some moron. Exactly how I would do it.

I really like this. Good luck with the sale man.

Comment

Working...
    X