Fs/ft 2007 bmw z4 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs/ft 2007 bmw z4 coupe

I've decided to sell my montego blue z4 coupe 3.0si and get back into something old. Ive owned the car for about a year with intentions to build it, but I would like to get back into an e30 or even an e36 m3 or a clean 2002. Im open to any trade deal or offer so feel free to ask anything. The car is montego blue with 103,xxx. I have an extensive service history of the vehicle and it has been driven less than 10,000 miles out of BMW warranty so it is very well maintained. (I've driven it so little that I've only needed one oil change since purchase). I am very particular about the condition of my cars, and i like to be transparent with the condition of vehicles. That being said...

Interior
    The interior is practically perfect. I would say 9/10 just due to very very light wear on the drivers seat bolster. I keep all the leather well conditioned so the wear can't be seen and won't get any worse.

Exterior
    The exterior is montego blue and in good shape. The clear coat is in great shape and no major dents or scratches. However, the front lip has typical wear for being an 8 year old car and there are 2 small chips in the hood (about double the width of the tip of a ballpoint pin). The left side skirt has a ding in it, but can be easily repaired. Other than those few points the exterior is perfect.

Motor
    The N52 has no leaks from the valve cover or head gasket and I had an extensive PPI done when I bought the car last summer. It is very healthy and runs strong and dead center on temp. No bad ticking sounds as usually looked for on these cars.

Wheels
    2 of the wheels have some rash on them. 3 have minor clear coat peeling. It didn't bother me because I intended to change them out and they're not noticeable unless you're really inspecting. Regardless its there.

Overall the car is a great car. Clean florida title in my name. Extremely reliable, very fun to drive and surprisingly quick! Ive attached some pictures, but I have a bank of about 30 more I can send to anyone who's interested. (Ive gotten a new front BMW badge since pictures being taken) Ideally I would like $17,750 if someone were to buy the car outright.

Let me know if there are any problems with the dropbox link

bump for visibility

Comment

price drop 17,000 takes it!

Comment

id still be interested in a trade

if you want to work something out just text me
        sigpic
        996tt - SOLD
        ///e30

Comment

Working...