1999 BMW M3 e36 5 speed coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 BMW M3 e36 5 speed coupe

Asking 7500$ 1999 BMW E36 M3, 5 speed manual, 2 door coupe. With a lot of premium add-ons, this M3 runs and handles great on road or track. It's passed smog and ready to drive. And the A/C is Ice Cold.
    This S52 motor has 197k and pulls strong. I recently tuned it up and serviced gaskets that needed replacement. It has a new water pump as well as a new 180.0 F thermostat and metal thermostat housing. I have the receipts for the new parts.
    Add-ons include:
    • A Ground Control Suspension Systems (complete kit 2k value) kit installed professionally. This includes camber plates, Tokiko shocks and dampers, shortened strut housings and coil overs.
    • Also has manual steering delete installed.
    • The fenders have not been rolled to accommodate the Bayern Rapp Rims and Yokahama Tires. Bayern manufactures these rims specifically for BMW's so no need for spacers or broken wheel studs.
    • BMW Motorsport competition cross drilled rotors and brake pads (not the floating hub type). The car stops on a dime with no brake fade after running the car hard.

The body is straight except for the driver's side fender and rear fin that has lost its clear coat. It has new headlights and clear corners. The interior is the original M3 interior with the Vader seats. The seat leather looks like a well-worn and weathered leather jacket.
    I'm selling this vehicle for a new project that is AWD. Please no offers to trade unless it's a 70's 80's 90's Porsche 911. You never know it could happen! I prefer calls but txt is
    okay. My link to my add below with more pics

323-481-4533 Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Natas365; 08-18-2015, 07:57 PM.
Working...
X