Stanced M3 trade for Audi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanced M3 trade for Audi.

Ok what I have is a 1995 M3 190k on dash 20k on motor might have the paper work for it. If not bring your "mechanic". It's a 5 speed with a clutch that feels great stage 1 Has no check engine lights weird noises or anything like that. AC blows cold and works great so does the heat. Sun roof pops up normal. Car is wrapper with 3m vinyl amazing job. It's sitting on Broadway static suspension has camber arms as well. Currently sitting on a square set of 17x9 M roadster wheels. Has MINT interior Red vaders no rip no sag no crease all carpets are there. Has a nice music setup with tweeter and subs & a big Memphis Competition amp. Straight piped to a Magna Flow muffler & a intake. Other than that motor is stock. Car has a lot of expensive stuff I've won a few trophies it's been in tons of photoshoots. Not in a rush. Car meet sensation for sure. Just want to get into an Audi again maybe I'll regret this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you trying to hustle people, dude? This car was listed on here just a month ago and there was no mention made of the motor being replaced, rebuilt, etc... Not sure what all trophies you could have possibly accumulated in less than a month if that, and the same for photo shoots. Luckily for you, the original seller deleted his original for sale ad and also, you're neglecting to include that the car has been wrecked.

Comment

FrancoGT1 was the original seller of this car, in case anyone would like to verify the real info.

Comment

So if you can't find the paperwork will you let me open the motor to verify a rebuild?
        TriState Stance

Comment

Sold thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X