2003 VW Passat W8 6-speed sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 VW Passat W8 6-speed sport

Just throwing it out there. I have no real reason to sell it, just some extra cash and something different would be nice.

What I'm looking to get
    $8,999

Open to trades plus cash for w211 E55 AMG, Subaru Outback Xt manual, or possibly other AWD or RWD top trim level vehicles.

I've owned it of 3 years. Things that have needed repair since I've owned it: CV boots, engine mounts (has 034 street density mounts now), a front wheel bearing, and one fuel injector. As far as I know, the engine and transmission has never been out. The car has spent most of it's life in the pacific north west, and has only been in the mid west 3-4 years (only 3 winters). So thanks to both VWs rust proofing, and limited exposure to the elements, it's a very clean car. Last fall I had the car PDR'd so body is straight, but then pulling into a steep drive the fender was damaged from the tire hitting it.

It's 1 of 44 2003 W8 6 speed sedans that are black with black interior in North America. It's also a Sports package, which makes it even more rare. It came stock with firmer sports suspension, thicker sway bars, and true 2 piece BBS RS800 aka "Madras".

Mods (I have pretty much all stock parts that I can keep also): See build thread for complete list and pictures
    Custom finished B6 S4 calipers with B8 S4 rotors (345mm vs stock 321mm, and easier wheel fitment)
    Black headliner
    Custom charcoal wood trim
    BC Racing coilovers (ride amazing)
    Avant Garde M550 19x9.5
    Resonator delete with cutouts controlled by an oem "Funk" switch
    Shark fin antenna
    Pioneer AppRadio3
    All engine mounts replaced with 034 mounts, rear diff carrier mount replaced with Apikol poly mounts.
    TRS Morimoto HIDs with clear projector lenses
    Stainless steel brake lines
    And a handful of little things here and there.

Feel free to search my username here for more history on the car, or on Passatworld or w8forum.dk (usernames srdavis872).

https://vimeo.com/91190898

Bump

Comment

Wow this is still for sale it's been up since last year lol good luck with sale tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bam View Post
        Wow this is still for sale it's been up since last year lol good luck with sale tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yeah, I just had it on a couple forums as a feeler, but now more serious about it. Dropped price a bit, have had a ton of interest and a few serious offers, just nothing we could agree on yet. It's a car everyone seems to think is awesome but everyone is too afraid to own, haha. W8s aren't THAT bad to own!

Comment

Working...
        X