2003 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro

I am selling my incredibly clean 2003 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro. This car has been very good to me but it seems that since I am moving, I will have to let her go. The car is completely stock, making the slate clean for anyone ready to start a new car build, or just anyone looking for a nice, well-kept, Audi, as a daily driver. The car has 78k miles, which is very low for a 12 year old car, and it still looks fantastic. The title is crystal clear, with maintenance done at every 3k, and all engine work (as little as it has come) has been done by professional mechanics. The car still runs and drives like new, and I will also include the AUX cord adapter I have purchased with the sale of the car. There are 2 minor imperfections in the car, one in the front next to the towing port, which is about an inch and a half in length (pictured above). The other is 3 small dings on the front left A-pillar (pictured above as well). These imperfections are minor and hard to see unless you are looking close. I am always more than open to answer any questions you may have about the car so feel free to contact me preferably through text at 5four0-6four5-2nine09. I am asking $8,500 Obo for the car so feel free to make an offer!

Link to the CL add, text for better resolution pictures:
    Attached Files
Working...
X