X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 M3 Technoviolet Sedan Dove Vaders- 2 owner - Southern Car

Up for sale is my 1998 BMW M3 Sedan
    Technoviolet on Dove Vader interior
    Auto (Great candidate for a swap if you're into that sort of thing.
    -2 owner
    -NO Rust
    -NO issues
    -NO lights on the dash
    -Clean Title in hand
    -Straight forward e36 that has been in the south its whole life, until now. Do not want to sell but I just moved to Chicago and do not have parking. This car is too nice to justify street parking.

Exterior: 8.5/10 - Overall very clean car for the year. No rust, few small rock chips on nose panel and hood, 2 smaller/ yet noticeable dents I had intended to have PDR'd, just havent gotten around to schedule the guy. Fenders have been rolled to accommodate more aggressive fitment. NO "sunfade" or "clearcoat" issues.

Interior: 7.5/10 - For the year of this car, with dove vader interior, I would say it is above average. No rips, non smoked, everything works, ac/ heat great, blower strong, and quiet, sunroof 100%, windows 100%, all trim pieces intact, Driver bolster shows wear as you'd expect. Some color-match leather dye stain and polish will make it look like new. Really no "surprises" to be spoken of.

MOD's:
    -Fortune 500 coilovers, adjustable dampening, very nice ride,
    -Rogue Exhaust- great sound
    -Injen Cold Air intake- Nice Growl
    -Adjustable camber & arms all 4 corners
    -Euro Glass Headlights W/Hid's and french lighting
    -99 m3 Upgrade steering wheel
    -17'' OEM LTW staggered rims w/ new BLIZZAKS.
    & more.

Looking for $6500 OBO or Potential trades for other bmw's e28, e34, e36, e39 m5 or e46 m3, Audi B5 B6 s4, savants, or Mercedes AMG models + cash up or down. Depending on circumstances.

TEXT is best way to reach me to find out more about the car or come check it out.
    616-295-5746
    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by P78; 05-20-2015, 09:28 AM. Reason: closed because lack of response and pictures

pictures?

Comment

this car is too nice to justify pictures
      98 LS400///UCF20
      AimGain | AccuAir | Weds | Clazzio

Comment

4 posts, 3 for sale adds, and now lack of response,

this gets a lock
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
        X