WTT my e46 and Toyota avalon for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT my e46 and Toyota avalon for?

Okay, this is a long shot, but perhaps someone would be interested. I have 3 cars right now, and I'm trying to get into something I haven't owned before, and that would be an e36 m3. Here are the details on my cars. 2000 Bmw 323i, 5spd, 170k, super clean body and interior, shahlblau over Schwartz, new clutch and transmission. I believe the DISA is bad and was making noise, so I started to work on it and then came into bad health. Been sitting ever since. Also this the oil pan is cracked after our recent move since the tow truck driver let the car slam off of the trailer. I was just going to swap out with a s5x and have fun with it, but I'm just not able to get that done right now. No battery either, but you're more than welcome to come check it out and figure out if it's worth it. The 97 avalon has been my DD for 2 years, no mechanical problems whatsoever, just some cosmetics. 180k, auto, leather is in worn condition (similar to what you'd expect from a 90s Toyota, and the paint is faded in some areas. Suspension is a bit soft, but fine for a daily! Ice cold ac/ hot heat, everything works as it should. Cashmere over tan. All in all, the e46 has tons of potential and could be an easy fix for someone with the time and drive. The Avalon is a great daily driver and would drive it anywhere.

I'm looking to trade both for another euro car. Lmk what ya got!

Working...
X