Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 E55 - Black Opal - 145k - Project

Selling this for a coworker.

Bought this car with the intention of cleaning it up for a weekend toy but decided to sell. The car is mechanically flawless. Plugs, OF housing gasket, radiator, water pump, thermostat, coolant hoses, and tune up JUST performed. Two new rear tires along with an alignment.

The interior is decent for age but it needs some small trim pieces and some TLC (rear shade is broken). Body will need typical 210 rust addressed (front fenders and sunroof) and paint work to be PERFECT. It's a solid project car for someone or a great/reliable 400hp car for someone who doesn't mind the body.

All of the internal electronics, seat switches, window switches, window regulators, etc work.

145,000 Miles
    Black Opal (rare color) on Black leather
    $5900 - Clean Title in Hand
    Plenty More pics here: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4934328184.html

Open to offers.

Comment

I've never seen a black opal E55, or one with the brown wood accents, I didn't even know those were options. Cool. Free bump
      [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
        I've never seen a black opal E55, or one with the brown wood accents, I didn't even know those were options. Cool. Free bump
        Its a shame someone stopped keeping up with the body at one point. Thanks for the bump.

Car is still available and open to offers.

Comment

Working...
        X